About HOUSE OF:
House Of is a New York-based public relations boutique company centered on sustainable and BIPOC designers. Dedicated to placing shoppers entrance and heart, House Of seamlessly enhances visibility for each rising and established manufacturers by means of media consideration, the digital area, social dialog, identification consulting, revolutionary experiences and influencer attain. House Of employs a holistic, complete and analytical strategy with big-picture technique to leverage every aspect of paid, owned, and earned content material.
The objective of public relations interns at HOUSE OF is to assist the workforce on day-to-day duties and bigger scale tasks and occasions, so as to perceive the complete scope of company and consumer work.
*Please notice that internships are for college credit score and are unpaid.
- 3-5 days/week, minimal 15 hours/week
- Start Date: Immediate
- Remote or In-Person, elective
- Personal laptops are required
- COVID Vaccination required for in-person internship
- Sample Trafficking: Assisting the House Of workforce with editor/stylist photoshoot loans; making certain that merchandise is correctly checked-out and returned in a well timed method; coordinating messenger providers and shipments
- Brand Inventory: Maintaining inventories for every model’s seasonal collections
- Press Tracking: Facilitating each day on-line searches for all House Of manufacturers, and clipping placements accordingly
- Reporting: Updating all manufacturers’ standing experiences on a weekly foundation
- Asset Management: Assisting with updating shoppers’ asset database
- Press Database Management: Assisting with compiling and updating media lists
- Google Trends: Facilitate weekly Google development searches surrounding vogue and wonder
- Giftings: Assisting with press and influencer giftings on a seasonal foundation
- Digital Press Events: Assisting with any occasion logistics for digital occasions on a seasonal foundation
Please e mail [email protected] with resume and canopy letter.