Mountains of Power is a component two of the Seasons of Heritage event in Pokemon Go, and it kicks off on Friday, January 7 and runs by Thursday, January 13.
During this time, the Season of Heritage Story continues with Team Leader Spark who believes the mysterious door encountered throughout half one requires the assistance of Rock- and Steel-type Pokemon to unlock it.
Pokemon from the areas of Johto and Sinnoh can be extra prevelent throughout this time equivalent to Zubat, Machop, Nosepass, Barboach, and Geodude. And a shiny Slugma will make its look for the primary time, so in case you are fortunate, you could catch one. If you’re fortunate, you may also encounter a shiny Onix and Ferroseed.
The Event Bonus throughout this time is 1/2 strolling distance to earn hearts together with your buddy.
The event will even characteristic Timed Research targeted on catching Pokemon, hatching Eggs, and incomes Buddy Candy. If you full the duties, you’ll earn encounters with Pokemon like Mawile and Beldum.
A brand new rotation of Pokemon can be showing in raids, and for the primary time in Pokemon Go, Mega Aerodactyl can be out there in Mega Raids.
With raids, you’ll be able to count on one stars to incorporate Alolan Geodude, Onix, Beldum, and Bronzor. Three star raids will characteristic Ursaring, Donphan, Medicham, and Absol. Five star raids will star Heatran.
Spark will even offer rewards for hitting milestones. Here are the rewards:
- 1,000 Total XP – 15× Poke Ball
- 6,000 Total XP – 1× Lure Module
- 15,000 Total XP – Cranidos
- 25,000 Total XP – 15× Razz Berry
- 350,000 Total XP – 25× Poke Balls
- 47,500 Total XP – Porygon
- 60,000 Total XP – 20× Great Ball
- 70,000 Total XP – 15× Pinap Berries
- 90,000 Total XP – Shedinja
- 110,000 Total XP – 25x Ultra Balls
- 130,000 Total XP – Togetic
- 150,000 Total XP – 3× Golden Razz Berry
- 175,000 Total XP – Goomy
- 200,000 Total XP – 2,500 Stardust
- 240,000 Total XP – 1× Star Piece